Sunday 22 July 2007

No tuition 4 Monday!!

wakaka...

no tuition on Monday 4 a month!!
so happy!!
add math and eng tuition hv 2 stop 4 abt 1 month,
bcoz the government nt allow teachers who teach in skul teach tuition..
i guess i hv 2 thank the government for tis.. hehe
2day my kai gor bought me donuts frm dunkin' donuts!!
hehe..


The Dunkin' Donuts I Mean.. Look Nt So Nice.. But it's tasty...

he is too happy bcoz the gal he like had finally bcum his gf...
he belanja all of us dunkin' donuts..

hehe..

my dear lala n c ham n me ate 1 in the cls in front of all our clsmate..

haha..

oh!! on last sat, v played water in the skul!!

it is against the skul rules actually.. hehe

v caught by our guru penasihat - pn chuah...
luckily she din scold us.. haha
on tat day, jz me, lala, c ham, ms yi, bch, csy, pek yee n jia shin r there plying water oni..
but it is super duper fun!!
v all wet frm our head to our toe..
my mum tot i m wet bcoz of the rain...
but actually i m wet bcoz i play water in skul..
haha...

2day rain again..
so nice 2 slp in cls..
my dear lala, c ham n me all slp in the cls.. hehe..





22 days more... exam is cuming..
sienzz... =.=
i hate exam!!!


No comments: