Friday 30 November 2007

Survey.. Fun Fun Fun..


1. Have you ever lost your cell phone?
~ never.. My cell phone never leave my hand..
.
2 . Do you eat ice-cream even if it's raining?
~Sometimes..
.
3 . Do you have piercings? tattoos?
~Yea.. Do the fake tattoos counts?
.
4. Do good things come to those who wait ?
~Impossible!!
.
5 . If you have a time machine, do you travel to the future or past?
~ I will travel to both past & future..
.
6. Do you blast music in the car?
~ Don't have a car yet!!!
.
7 . Do you smoke cigarettes?
~ NO!!!
.
8. Do you ask your friend's opinion before you buy something?
~ Depends on what I'm buying...
.
9 . Have you ever whistled at a girl/boy before?
~ I won't do that.. It is so stupid & embarressing
.
10 . Have you ever danced around in your room naked?
~ Maybe.. But I often dance in my toilet naked..
.
11. Do you have a nickname for your sweetie?
~ Of course... Pig head, marshmellow, tomato head & bla bla bla....
.
12 . Would you ever audition for 'Malaysian Idol'?
~ Stupid question! If I have beautiful voice, sure i will go for it...
.
13. Is there anything you want to say to that person you miss?
~ A lot..
.
14. Have you ever stolen someone else's sweetie?
~ Nope.. I guess..
.
15. How do you end a phone call with someone you dislike?
~ Scold that fella with alot of dirty words & end the call.. Muahhahaha!!
.
16. These past few days...
~ Quite bored sometimes..
.
17. Have/would you ever throw a party when your parentsaren't home?
~ I will if I have a maid to help me clean up the mess...
.
18. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
~ Never!
.
19. Do you like gossip?
~ Of course! Often gossip with my mates.. XD
.
20. Are you ticklish?
~ What does this mean? #.@
.
21. Do you miss someone at the moment?
~ Yea.. Miss alot.. T.T
.
22. Do you live for the moment or for the future?
~ I live for myself...
.
23. How often do you lie?
~ I don't like to lie... I will only lie when I have to..
.
24. Do you plan for your outfits?
~ Of course!!!
.
25. Do you keep your ex sweetie's stuff after you break up?
~ Yea.. No place for me to throw away..
.
26. Should gay marriage be legal?
~ It's okay if he didn't steal my bf.. XD
.
27. Does shopping make you feel better?
~Sure do..
.
28. Can a person be possessed by a devil?
~ There is no such thing is Buddha..
.
29. Have you ever made the first move?
~ Got gua...

No comments: