Tuesday 25 December 2007

Bad Day...



Today I'm having a super bad day!!
I get scolded by my dad after I reached home from Mid Valley...
He scolded my bro and I..
He said both of us dunno how to appreciate money!!
What the heck!!
.
I didn't buy a single thing today!!!
How can he scolded me by no reason?!
He is being so unreasonable!!!
The one who is spending a lot of money is my mum la!!
Urgh!! @#$%^&*!
.
Then, I tried to edit the background of my friendster profile...
But, in the end, I didn't change anything!!
That thing is like so stupid!!
Dunno how it works!!
The colours, the words...
OMG!!
I wonder how other people can edit until their profile so nice...
I'm super duper pissed off!!
.
Today I found something interesting in Mid Valley...
You can get free massage at 2nd floor..
Somewhere near Soda and Romp...
Totally free!!
There got about 6 to 7 leg massage machine...
.
Still...
I'm really pissed off!!
Grrr...!!!

1 comment:

Evan Chen said...

is a nice blog ...