Monday 3 December 2007

A Day Without Electricity..

At Leisure Mall..



You see my mum crazy of shopping... I curi took this photo.. =p

Food!!!
.
T.T pity me.. Whole day no electricity in my house area..
Everyone suffer from heat & frustration!
As for me, I'm being so clever and went out shopping in the afternoon.. =P
I bought a skirt at Leisure Mall.. My mum is paying.. haha
A benefit of going out with my mum is to get her pay for everything..
Haha..
Bought alot of junk food also.. hehe..
It is all my mum's fault I being so fat..
She can't stop buying food for me..
.
When at the casher there...
I said something to my mum..
.
Me : You see la, is your fault both of us so fat! Already call you stop taking those food you keep take and take..
.
Mum : Then put it all back lo.. * laughs *
.
Me : No!!! Cannot! Take already means we are buying!!
.
Mum : Then stop complaining...
.
Me : @#$%^&*~!
.
Still no electricity when I went back home at 4.30pm..
Go to the mall again..
.
At Jusco..
.


Played House Of The Death with my bro..

Before..

After..

Magazines cost me RM 10.50

A singing santa, who sang : wu e wu ah ah, bing bang gua la bang bang in front of living cabin...

Kids gether around the santa..


Look at my fat body!! Oh gosh!!

Thank to the lolipop & all those junk food!!

Went to watch " Enchanted " with my bro.. Very funny...

The story lines very interesting & unexpected lo..

The electricity came at 3am in the morning.. * faint *

Very unlucky yesterday... Haiz..

Almost fall in the cinema, the auto sliding door at leisure mall hits me..

Then no electricity for whole day, hp run out off battery when I need it sooo much...

Found something interesting at Jusco.. Sale is stands for...

S - suddenly

A - appear

L - less

E - expensive

No comments: