Tuesday 4 December 2007

Heart Broken!!

I bought these at Time Square..
.
But mainly that shop sells alot of tvxq things..
.
Because tvxq is now sooooo popular...
.
Saw that Leehom Poker Cards??
.
Something bad happen to it!!!

I broke the cover with my knee!!
.

Hurts me!! My heart breaks also!! My god!!

.

.

My knee become like this... Hurt!!

Pity me ah.. I didn't think of put a plaster on the cut also..

Until JJ reminded me..

Maybe it is because of I keep think of Leehom, think till sot jor..

Heart pain ah!! My Leehom ah!! T.T


Then, I immediately put a cute Princess plaster on it.. XD


Too bad mum didn't buy Pooh's one at S'pore..

She said she thought I don't like Pooh.. BIG EXCUSE!!




I studyed History just now..

Unbelievable? Believe it..

But I only studyed abit..

But it's a start, right??

At least now I'm good in the part of " Zaman Gelap "...

No comments: