Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year Everyone!!




Happy New Year Everyone!!
JJ and Mic made their wish list in their blog already...
I don't have much to wish also..
May be got some..
Well, lets see.. Hmm o.O
.
1) I want get as much A as possible in SPM!!
.
2) I want to be with my darling forever & ever & ever & ever & e.........
.
3) I want a birthday cake for my birthday.. ( A small one will do )
.
4) I want peace and freedom!
.
5) I want all my friends to be happy!!
.
6) KKS & CKM will get dump by someone!! ( That will teach them a lesson! )
.
7) I want JJ, Mic & Yean can find a bf a.s.a.p!!
.
8) I want my saving to have a lot of money..
.
9) To lose weight & grow taller!!
.
10) My dad's company earn lots of lots of money!!
.
11) My family will stay healthy forever!!
.
12) My brother to lose at least 5kg..
.
13) Be more hardworking.. Will concentrate on studies..
.
14) Can go leehom's concert..
.
15) PY to find a true friend in WMS..
.
16) Learn to drive..
.
17) Get in a good University or College..
.
18) Stop acting like a baby!!!
.
19) Get a lot of angpau in CNY!!! ( this is the most important one! )
.
20) The world will be full of peace, love & music..
.
Tadaa... Thank you, thank you... ^^

No comments: