Friday 16 May 2008

Mother's Day & Exam

Tadaa ~~ Da~ Da~ This is my mummy's present..
Me, being such a good daughter made her mother's day card during the exam period..
Muahaha!! Sacrificed my 1 hour on it..
And a flower that cost RM8 for sekuntum.. @.#
.
PY even bought a dozen of flower for her mum that is RM100!!
And sent to her office..
So yeng man!
And some funny incident happened..XD

Next, is exam..

So terribly terrible man!

I put high hopes on this term exam, but I think I did badly on it..

But, I hope things go the other way round.. XD

I can't finish my add maths and modern maths paper in time! T.T

I somemore thought may be I can get better result on modern maths..

But now, the hope just crush into pieces!!

God damn! ='(

Oh! MY FAT GOD! PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH TO GET GOOD RESULTS!

Happy Wesak Day everyone!!

And that's means holidays! =P

3 more days of exam to go.. God bless me!!

No comments: