Monday 13 October 2008

Woohoo~ Went Out AGAIN..

Deepavali is coming.. Another holiday for us.. Yeah ~

Halloween is on 31st of Oct! Green box had decorated with scary things and turned into a haunted house.. =S

Ah~ Finally! I wore bikini!!

In my green top! Wahaha!!! Too bad can't wear it out to the beach..

Too fat~ T.T Haiz...!!

What if I turned into a flower..?

I will look like THIS!! XD!!!

My baby!! He is soooo fat now!

My god!! I can even feel his fatty tissue.. XD

TXL gave me two baby hamsters for birthday..

i'm so shocked when I saw them!!

The pearl coloured one is very very very CUTE!! Love it..!!!

Too bad both of the hamsters were female..

I had to separate them with the old and fat KuaCi..

Haven't name them yet..

Actually, mum don't let me to buy another cage for the babies..

But I will secretly buy one.. By the time she saw the cage..

She can't do anything already.. XD Yeah~

Going to Mic's house on Friday.. Qi DAI..

Muahahahaha~ XD

No comments: