Saturday 12 December 2009

Anna's Birthday Surprise Party~ Wee~

. Happy Birthday Anna~ Love u Love u~~~~
It was last last week...
The week before I went to Melaka with my friends...
We go into her unit in condo and secretly deco the unit to surprise her..
How thoughtful of us.. XD
Of course we got our to get the key... Hehe...
.
All of us~~ <3>
.
Mandy being kacau by Chermaine.. XD
.
Lol, Thalitha, what are you looking at?
.
Y.Ning poked her finger that day... LOL
Missed our surprise plan.. I even mis-count...
Didn't divide the cake properly.. Hui Min didn't get to eat..
Y.Ning get a tiny piece only.. XP
So sorry, girls... >.<
.
Chermaine super naughty.. Kacau Anna.. LOL
.
Look at Sharon's mouth~~ XD
We even invented funny birthday song for her..
Sing until our throat want pecah already.. But it's very fun la..
.
This Thalitha really bad timing..
The cake want light the candles also light for so long time..XD
.
Making wish..
She wished Mandy win in next year Astro Xing Xiu Da Sai.. =.=
.
Anna was super surprise.. More like shock! XD
Our plan was very successful..
She so shocked until she open the door already, the run away back out of the unit.. XD
Keep pull her in only she willing to come in.. LOL
Don't worry, we won't eat you!
.
Wakakaa.... Our art work leh.. Now she pasted them in her room~~~
Wth, I pumped the balloons until my hands want break..
But the process of doing it very fun lo..
We keep sing and dance in the room... So high...
.
While waiting for Anna to come back.. LOL
.
The balloonsssss~~~~~~
.
In the room.. The room is smaller than mine..
I'm so lucky to get a big room..
.
Crazy Mandy...
.
.
The photo all so not organized.. =.=
Nothing much...
We got video some crazy scenes of us singing and dancing..
Super crazy... XP
I'm gonna be very very busy these days...

I haven't even decorate my house... X'mas is like 2 weeks away..
I need to go to the dentist too.... Busy busy...
Going Esprit Outlet later with my parents... Wee~~~~ =)

No comments: