Thursday 16 February 2012

Guilin, China~ ♥


I went to China in last December with my mum and grandma~ 
Honestly, nothing much! 
Cave and mountains and cave and more caves~ Faint~
A lot of climbing~ 
The food were ..... I shall say I do not like what I ate there~ 
But those 小吃 were really nice! =D 
Their rice wine was awesome too~ Heehee


Bamboo Rice? I can't remember~ >.< 


龙脊 something~ Can't remember~ Hahaha~ 
I'm a horrible tourist! 
Basically they describe the mountains look like a dragon's vertabra~ 


Outfits of their Orang Asli~ 

Every time I look at this photo I wanna laugh! 
What the hell is wrong with me and my mother~ 
Were we insane!? 
How embarrassing! I wanna dig a hole and jump in! LOL


Then we also visited this village where the females here never cut their hair~ 
Scary~ =_=
They don't use shampoo to wash their hair and I heard their hair smell =_=
But they got no gray hair at all! 
People with this problem might consider trying to wash their hair with fermented rice water~ 


They show how they tie their hair~ Super super long my god~ 


China is super super cold~
My god~ The first two days were okay but the following days, freezing!
This trip is not that bad actually~ 
They got ride like this to go into the cave~ LOL


We get to go on ferry/boat/etc like this~ 


To look at duck/bird like this~ LOL
They actually use this animal to catch fish~ 
They tie their throats to make them catch the fish but not swallowing~ 
Evil and cruel! Sinful! 


 They got beautiful views which I cannot capture them into my camera because there were so misty~ 
My grandma~ Heehee~ ♥


They got caves like this~ Which I went almost every single day! 


We also went to thema park~ Which they have the lamest roller coaster! 
But their theme park has this beautiful lake~ 
Damn that day was so cold~ 3 degree celsius!  



The super mini castle~ 
Horrible! I'm the youngest in the tour! 
Nobody is even close to my age! Faint~ 


Why you not Mickey Mouse or Pooh?! LOL


Man made waterfall! On a building~ 
Quite cool isn't it? 

Shopping in China~ Awesome max! 
Everything is so damn cheap! 
Shoes, bags~ OMG! Like heaven! 
Especially shoes! 


Some mountain we went~ 
Guilin is famous for mountains, caves, lakes or rivers~ 
So, yea, we see all these everyday during the tour~ 


Oh ya! I enjoyed their acrobatic performance~ 
Super awesome~ 
Worth the money~ Heehee~
They got some 刘三姐 show/performance was quite spectacular~ : )

Unlike Italy tour~ We see churches everyday~ Ahahaha~ 


My dried to the max skin~ :(
Pity me~ Now suffering from sunburn I get from Langkawi Trip~ T.T


Grandma and I ~ Hee~ 

I got my semester two result during the tour~ 
3 distinctions and a credit~ 
Honestly not satisfied.... :( 
Sigh~ 
I rejected my offer to RMIT too~
Is that a wrong decision to make? :( 

No comments: