Saturday 1 December 2007

Christmas Party At JJ's House..


JJ's dog..I love her!!

We end up playing UNO... ==

Party Time!!

OH! Whatever!



I love this photo! hehe ^^



Me & Si Yin.. She make up le, so pretty.. o.O
.
Today, I finally found my cable..
It hide in my cabinet, I looked there already yesterday..
But I didn't saw it because it hide at the side there..
Bad cable!!
.
Yesterday, at jj hse.. We ordered pizza..
I ate alot... Zzzz..
We watched ghost movie together..
But i already watched it before, because that dvd is mine.. #.@
Not as interesting as I thought because, Mic wasn't around...
Too bad...
.
JJ's sis says me " fat fat de ".. Stun..
Let me tell you all the whole situation..
That time, I told JJ, I want borrow her sis de X'mas hat..
.
Then... JJ go call her sis..
.
JJ :Are you using your hat?!!!
.
Her sis : No, why?
.
JJ: Borrow my friend..
.
Her sis : Which one? Izzit the fat fat de?
.
JJ: Huh?! Who?
.
Her sis : The white colour shirt de...
.
I was standing beside JJ...
.
Me thinking : @#$%^&*!
.
Haha.. Joking joking.. Didn't blame her sis..
Because it is true I'm fat.. XD



No comments: