Saturday 1 December 2007

Mountain Trekking.. XD

This is the bottom of the mountain.. Bukit Putih...
This pool got kura-kura & some fish...
Is beside the sell nasi lemak stall.. Very yum yum..
.
Today went climb mountain with my mum...
So tiring..
My mum says it is because I first time go climb..
I so scared I will drop down when climb it..
Too slipery..
I don't have a suitable shoe to wear..
So, I wear my school's shoe...
This mountain not as high as Penang's..
.
I had a little conversation with my mum during the trekking...
.
Me: Oh my gosh! So tired!! I don't understand last time how I climb the mountain at Penang..
.
Mum: You long time didn't climb already ma...
.
Me: Yalo..
.
After that.. I had a little conversation in my mind with myself..
.
Me brain : Six years ago you can climb Penang's higher mountain.. Now you almost black out in this little mountain?!!!
.
Me: Maybe I'm old already...
.
Me: Have to start taking medicine to prevent age-ing...
.
Me brain: No eye see!!!!
.

The last station.. Station 3

Suprisingly...

This mountain very near JJ's house..

Haha.. My mum said next time call JJ to climb with me..

Such a great idea!!

In the mountain got a water fall.. But today i didn't go there..

Me & JJ planned to go to the water fall together next time..

No comments: