Saturday 29 December 2007

Food & The Talent..




Went to Japanese Restaurant last night...
Taste great..
I have no idea why I like to take picture of FOOD...XP


Yummy Mango Dessert.. PY will love it..

Went for Dim Sum this morning at Tai Tong..
The food ok la..
Because I know other place have a nicer Dim Sum..
And cheap..
They don't charge on tax and service like Tai Tong..
.
I had finally found out my talent!!!
1) eat
2) sleep
Nothing more other than eat & sleep.. I'm useless!!!
There are jobs that you can do without your brain..
Modelling..
But, I have no brain and body!!
Big POO!! Hell..
What am I going to do after I graduate?!
I'm definitely not going to be a trash pick-up-er or cleaner or maid!
Started to feel like I'm a total loser!!
I don't know why..
Quite moody today...
.
Yesterday, I hang out with my mates... In MSN.. ==
We found out that many blogger are using broken English!!!
Erm, proudly to say that, worse than mine of course.. XP
But, I enjoy reading their blog..
It is hilarious!!
Especially when you are reading blog which is written by someone you not really pleasant with..
Do you know what I mean?
My spelling sucks also.. T.T
Grammar too.. :'(
Does reading really help to improve your English?
May be a little..
I think movie or TV influence more..
.
.
When you're gone, you left nothing but tears to me..
When you're gone, you have no care for me..
When you're gone, I'm afraid..
.
Everything seems haunted..
It was so dark that night..
I felt so helpless..
,
Nothing but tears and fear accompany me..

No comments: