Saturday 29 December 2007

Leehom Is Getting Married!!! Noooo!!!!



Just now PY suddenly told me that Leehom is getting married with Tang Wei..
I was like.. WHAT?!!!
I almost faint!!
They even have sijil perkahwinan..
When PY told me that, I feel like wanna die already..
.
But, actually is the China fans made the sijil perkahwinan..
So fei..
Are them too free??
.
PY is super worry..
She thinks that Leehom is definately kahwin with her..
She hate Tang Wei!! VERY MUCH..
.
Because her mum said she really have sex with Tony Leong in the movie...
How can she do that?
Ohmiigosh!!
I won't do that even if you kill me!!
I won't do that to make myself famous also..
.
I'm so bad luck today..
Knock my toe this morning..
Mum gone without me..
Can't go play at Genting with Mic..
No electricity in the morning..
And now this..
What is going on?!!

No comments: