Saturday 23 May 2009

Happy Teacher's Day.. =P

Happy Teacher's Day to every teacher in this world especially to the teachers that taught me before... Although it's a bit late.. XP
Mrs.Sim, Yu Hua Teachers, Batu 9 Teachers and of course my lecturers..
Mr.Leonard.. He is a funny guy.. Scary too.. =.=
He cubit like everyone in the class...
Poor me kena cubit on the last day of my exam... T.T
.
We were trying to make a "LOVE" words..
Not so successful I guess.. =.=
But it's for our teachers.. We love you!
Last Friday was the Teacher's Day Celebration for A-Level..
.
Of course it is also Award Day for the Sport Carnival.. =)
The medal I won from Netball match..
Proud..
1st runner up..
It should be sliver in colour.. I dunno why it end up like gold in the photo.. =.=
.
We were fooling around..
I dunno why..
We did all sort of crazy stuff while waiting for the celebration to start...
Childish.. =.=
.
Me and Anna.. =)
.
After the Award Day thingy, the Celebration began...
We were asked to dance...
Changing partner like once every 10 second..
Huru-hara and it happened so fast that I don't even know who I dance with..
Busy with the steps..
We all danced with everyone..
It was actually quite fun...
.
Chin Li . Anna . Me + Hui Min's fingers in the middle.. =.=
.
Next is the gift giving session..
After that is the food eating session!!!
Muahaha... Best part of all...
The food was no bad la..
I paid RM1 only... =P
They asked us to donate to buy the gift for the lecturer and said minimum is RM1..
So I only paid RM1... XD
.
I look nice in the photo .. But.. T.T
Never mind... Memories.. =)
Naughty Hui Min.. Is this what a 10 As girl should act like? Hmph..
.
Farah . Me
.
Group photo!!
.
The A-Level...s..s.s.s.s.....
.
The teachers or lecturers.....
They were having a lot of fun and that day they suddenly became young again...
More like became baby.. =.=
Fooling around.. Actually they are babies everyday...
I like them.. They are so nice..
The Pure Maths teacher didn't attend the celebration.. Boohoo..
Too bad to him, not to me.. XD
.
Nothing much happened on that day..
Plus it happened a week ago..
I also can't remember much what had happened..
I mean the detail la..
.
I'm on my sem break!!! Yahoo!!!
I know some of you or most of you are still having classes..
Don't be jealous of me.. Wahaha..
To those who are having exam... Good luck...
Good luck for your exam pumpkin.. You are doomed if you can't get in Monash..





No comments: