Saturday 23 May 2009

I'm Going to The A-Level Ball =)

Yeah!! Going to A-Level Ball..
Going with that tomato..
Who else?
It's on 14 June I think...
I need dress and high heels...
My friends are going also...
I just hope they serve good food!!!
.
The Ball is held in Sunway Convention Centre which I dunno where is it..
I know it's in Sunway Pyramid..
But how to go in?
Mum is fetching me there...
7pm - 12am..
I hope she won't kill me.. XD
.
I watched Night In The Musuem 2...
Not bad la..
I didn't laugh my ass off.. Or my lungs..
I don't know why..
But some of the parts are really funny la..
.
Guess what! I watched that with TXL and his cousin..
OMG, I almost faint...
Luckily his cousin didn't piss me off... Or else..
Both of them will be doomed..
What a huge light bulb.. 100 million volt!
.
So long time never go out watch movie together and suddenly the cousin want to follow..
=.= At first I was cool about it until after the movie..
I wanted to go shopping and I feel like the cousin following around will be so.. Uncomfortable..
So I ask both of the guys to go wherever they want to go but that tomato don't want to...=.=
In the end the cousin go back himself.. Smart choice..
But pity him... He had to either walk back himself or take taxi...
Kesian... Feel bad..
.
Then I dunno why I have this mood swing and that extra large have to belanja me ice-cream to cheer me up.. Wakakaka...
Expensive leh this thing...
Hagen daze something like that.. Dunno how to spell...
Chocolate with Brownise...
Wakakaka...
It was actually not really sweet!
I dunno why I don't like food that is so sweet nowadays...
Especially ice-cream...
.
Big big hint! I want a real one!
A dozen will be better... =) *evil grin*
If you give me one then I will say I love you...
A dozen then I will say I love you and you are handsome..
If A dozen + A teddy bear then I will say you are very very handsome and I love you very very much... Wakaka =)
.
PS : I'm evil...
.

No comments: